PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- All prices indicated on ATADesigns-Interiorshop.com are exclusive of VAT. Invoices are made in GBP British £ Pounds Sterling.
- Full payment is required on all orders.
- Once payment has been received and accepted by ATADesigns, confirmation of order will be sent by email.
- Making this a legal binding agreement between ATADesigns and you, the customer.
- If however, you want to cancel your order, please refer to our “RETURNS AND EXCHANGES” section below.
Paypal: Credit and Debit card payments
- On ATADesigns-Interiorshop.com site, all order payments are made through Paypal only.
- Paypal is a safe and secure way to pay online, and accepts credit and debit card payments.
- Once you have made your order through the check-out, you will be directed to Paypal to make your payment(s).
- If you do not have a Paypal account, please follow the prompted instructions through Paypal.
- If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com.
- Although ATADesigns-Shop.com is set-up to take payments through Paypal only we can however, also accept payment through BACS.
- If you prefer this method of payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions, as we will have to invoice you separately.
- We accept cheques.
- Please make cheques payable to: ATADesigns
- Please sign the back of the cheque.
- Goods will be despatched once cheques have been cleared by the bank.
- Please contact us for further address details.
VAT and Duty
- We will ship to most countries.
- If your country is not listed when you reach the check-out at ATADesigns-Interiorshop.com, please email email@example.com and we will help you further.
- All overseas deliveries are subject to local import duties and taxes, and may be affected by Customs and Excise delays.
- ATADesigns cannot be held liable for any delays, local import duties and taxes.
Information on ATADesigns-shop.com
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in ATADesigns-Interiorshop.com.
- ATADesigns reserves the right to change specifications, availability and prices without prior notice.
Our Products are Made-to-Order
- ATADesigns hold very limited stock of some products due to the nature of the business. We will review this in the future.
- Therefore (as stated on our home page) all our products are made-to-order.
- If however, you want to receive products earlier than the shipping times as stated below in SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to try to meet your requirement(s). This is not guaranteed as it will depend on the schedule of the manufacturer, but we will do our very best to help you.
- All our products are manufactured and designed in the UK.
ACID (Anti Copying in Design)
- We are members of ACID (Anti Copying in Design).
- All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our design and products and in the images, text and design of this marketing material, and website will remain the property of Annette Taylor-Anderson of ATADesigns.
- Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.
- Please see copyright information in other languages on our main website ATADesigns Copyright
Special orders and commissions
- Some of our products can be made in non-standard colours at customers request.
- Please email email@example.com for advice and a quote for additional costs.
- ATADesigns also undertake commissions for one-of-a-kind designs.
Wallpaper Samples: We strongly recommend that you order a sample before buying our repeat Wallpaper/Wall Coverings
- UK Orders: Free shipping and sent by Royal Mail 1st class post.
- Europe & Rest of World: A shipping cost will be applied.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- We strongly recommend that you order a sample before ordering your Wallpaper/Wall Covering, as the colours displayed can vary depending on the screen of the pc being used.
- We want to make sure that you are happy with your sample before instructing the manufacturer to print your Wallpaper/Wall Covering roll.
- Colour approval for projects can be sent out on request. Please email email@example.com for further advice.
- We charge £3.00 per sample (A5 – A4 size) which is refundable when your first wallpaper roll order is placed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your name and order number of the sample bought.
- For larger samples, please contact us.
All our products are either digitally printed or screen printed
- Whilst every effort is made to maintain consistency in colour it should be pointed out that slight variations can occur.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest possible standards for the quality of our finished work.
All reasonable care is taken in packing your orders
- Any damaged, missing or incorrect products must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
UK Mainland Shipping by Courier: Delivery 2-3 weeks
- Depending on type of order and volume, this includes: Wall Coverings, Murals, Furniture, Lampshades, Tiles, and some Tableware products.
- These products are sent by Courier because of the delicacy and type of product purchased, we want to ensure that you receive your products safely and securely.
Shipping by 1st class post signed for delivery
- This includes: Art Prints, Fabrics, Cushions, Books, and some Tableware products depending on type of order and volume.
- These products are sent 1st class signed for delivery to guarantee that products are signed for and received by the purchaser.
Overseas Orders (Europe & Rest of World): 3-4 weeks. Shipping by Courier.
- All products are sent by Courier.
What happens if you are not available when your package arrives.
- The Courier or Postman will leave a card with details so that you can rearrange delivery.
- If however, rearrangement has not been made, causing the package to be returned back to us, we will have to charge you to ship it out again.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss caused by late delivery.
- If your package has not arrived when expected, please email email@example.com as soon as possible, and we will track it and inform you further.
FREE UK SHIPPING
- On orders of £120 or more Simply look for the (little green truck) logo on ATADesigns-Interiorshop.com to enjoy free UK shipping on selected items throughout the store.
- If the items in your order which qualify for ‘Free UK Shipping’ total £120 or more, your order ships FREE!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- All our products are printed and made-to-order, therefore refunds or exchanges cannot be given by ATADesigns for any product ordered and delivered unless the product is subject to faulty production, or damage in transit. See “Product Received Damaged” section below.
- It is very important that when you are placing your order, you double-check that the correct order is made.
- If however, you have placed an order and would like to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours to cancel your order.
- Please confirm your name, email, and order number, we will then credit your account as soon as possible.
- All credits will be refunded in GBP £ British Pound Sterling.
- ATADesigns cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result.
- We therefore, ask our customers to consider this when making their order.
- ATADesigns cannot offer refunds by cheque.
- We do our very best to ensure that all our products are delivered correctly.
- All products are packaged carefully by ATADesigns.
Product Received Damaged
- If your order is subject to faulty production, or damaged in transit, please email email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of order.
- Please make sure that you keep all packaging, labels, and or order confirmations.
- We will then contact you to confirm further instructions re delivery back to us.
- We will organise a replacement as soon as possible, and confirm delivery time.
Faulty Wallpapers/Wall Coverings and Murals
- For Wallpapers/Wall Coverings and Murals, please check your order before hanging. You should only hang no more than 3 drops of wallpaper before reporting a fault.
- If a fault is found please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Please also follow the hanging instructions supplied with the Wallpaper/Wall Covering and Murals
- We will replace all faulty Wallpapers/Wall Coverings and Murals.
- All our Wallpapers/Wall Coverings and Murals printed to order, we cannot accept returns on non-faulty goods