Penny Farthing Bicycle Art Print – paying homage to The Tweed Run
Penny Farthing Bicycle Art Print is one of our latest bicycle designs. This iconic Victorian invention, a high wheel bicycle obtained its name from the Victorian penny and a farthing coin of the time (during 1800)
This Penny Farthing Bicycle art print features our stylized Penny Farthing design and white text on tweed fabric background.
We work with bespoke sizes, so if your required size is larger or smaller than A3, please contact us to discuss your requirement(s)
- Our prints are made to order
- Delivery to Europe and Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks from receipt of order (please contact us for further advice).
- Commercial Projects: Our prints are perfect for commercial projects such as shops, bars, hotels, restaurants, and offices.
- Who do we work with: We work with a variety of professionals including Architects, Interior Designers, Specifiers, Retailers and Private Customers.
- Commissions: If you are interested in commissioning us for a specific project, please contact us.
- Licensing: If you are interested in licensing our designs, please contact us.
- If you are a shop and are interested in stocking our products, please contact us.