Cyclist Art Print
Cyclist Art Print (A3 size) design on tweed background. This cyclist art print features two of our stylized cyclists cycling among bicycle part names like “pedal”, “fork” and “crossbar”.
The Cyclist art print on tweed background is our way of paying homage to The Tweed Run a metropolitan bicycle ride (established in 2009) with a bit of style that takes place in London every year. Cyclists of all ages take to the streets in their well-pressed best clothing (mostly tweed naturally) and cycle sedately through the city’s iconic landmarks. It’s a brilliant, fun event that we look forward to watching. Who knows, we may even take part one year. There’s all types of bicycles from the past, including our favourite The Penny Farthing. You certainly feel like you’ve stepped back in time to a more refined age.
We work with bespoke sizes, so if your required size is larger or smaller than A3, please contact us to discuss your requirement(s)
- Our prints are made to order
- Delivery to Europe and Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks from receipt of order (please contact us for further advice).
- Commercial Projects: Our prints are perfect for commercial projects such as shops, bars, hotels, restaurants, and offices.
- Who do we work with: We work with a variety of professionals including Architects, Interior Designers, Specifiers, Retailers and Private Customers.
- Commissions: If you are interested in commissioning us for a specific project, please contact us.
- Licensing: If you are interested in licensing our designs, please contact us.
- If you are a shop and are interested in stocking our products, please contact us.