ATADesigns “City” and “Trees” wallpaper are featured in Wallpaper The Ultimate Guide by Charlotte Abrahams.
About the book
- A stunning and in-depth look at the exciting contemporary wallpaper scene
- Features over 150 classic and contemporary wallpapers stockists details
- Expert advice on how to choose, use, hang and enjoy wallpaper in your own home
- Fascinating historical background featuring the most popular designs,
- Innovative designers and groundbreaking methods of production
- Includes a fold-out jacket of wallpaper designs featured in the book
About The Author
Charlotte Abrahams is a fashion and design journalist who writes regular pieces for the Weekend section of the Saturday Guardian newspaper, articles on homes and shopping for Elle Decoration and the Observer magazine and design-related features for a variety of other magazines, newspaper and catalogues. She sits on the judging panels for design shows including Origin (formerly the Chelsea Crafts Fair), Lustre, the RSA Ceramic Futures Award, Design Nation, New Designers and Top Drawer, and is also asked to select products for international trade fairs.
Publication: 4th September 2009
Visit: Charlotte Abrahams