Bar design by ATADesigns and Arka Chergui Features on HP Stand at Heimtextil
Another great example of our designs featured as a focal piece for this bar design. as part of the bar design. This is certainly an eye-catcher. Curated by Jennifer Castodi of Trendease International
ATADesigns worked closely with Jennifer Castodi who curated HP’s stand at Heimtextil. We put together a concept for the bar and lounge area and it looked amazing.
HP’s Accessories Feature: Lampshades and Cushions
The bar and lounge featured designs from the”All Things British 3″ wallpaper and murals collection. Inspired by Kew Garden’s botanical gardens, first launched at the Independent Hotel Show in October last year. We included our collaboration designs with Arka Chergui (illustrator). We made each design bespoke to fit each product and specifically sized areas.
At the show, the designs were printed and featured on:
- Backlit Bar (back and front): General Bulldog design
- Flooring: Kews Leafy Florals design
- Table Tops: Kews Leafy Florals design
- Acoustic Lounge Chairs: Dog ‘n’ Watch design
- Ceiling Swoosh Fabric: Kews Ghost Roses design
- Lampshades: Dog ‘n’ Watch design, Top Hat No Tails, Kews Dramatic Roses
- Trend Area: Kews Leafy Florals design
(All these designs are currently available as repeat wallpaper and murals)
Our designs were printed on HP’s materials. The standard and quality if fantastic.
To read more about the project visit our blog