Kaniez Abdi Pop-up Shop Starts Today
- Date: Thursday 12th December 2013 (for one day only)
- Opening Hours: Day Time 9.30 am to 2.30am and Evening from 7pm till 9pm
- Where: 43 Rivermead Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2SD
For one day only Kaniez Abdi Textile Design will be opening her studio up to the public. You will be able to buy and order her unique products, Lampshade, Cushions, Artwork, brooches.
At the studio, there will also be the talented work of:
- Knitwear Designer, Rebecca’s Room – Pin cushions, lavender love hearts, Knitted head bands, snoods, scarfs, ponchos.
- Jule Mallet, Textile Artist – Soft sculptures and illustration work.
- Lotus Blossom aka Sarah Dodd – Machine embroidered pictures and brooches, cards and gift tags.
Kaniez will also be running a workshop where you can drop in and hand decorate gift tags for Christmas which will be 50p each.
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy those last-minute Christmas gifts from talented designer makers, and in the meantime, why not drop in, have a cuppa and get crafty.
So hurry…All are welcome… Bring your friends too…
Introduction to Kaniez Abdi Texile Design
Kaniez Abdi specializes in unique textile products for the fashion, interiors and textile art industries. Her clients include: Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Habitat, John Lewis, Fox Linton, and Visual Edge International, to name but a few. I’d like to introduce you to some of her work below. We love it… Enjoy!